Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Cool!

He just waited for the then he became the fastest runner in the whole world. >_<
Well when he raced with cars and lose, it changed his faith then go do bad things then go to prison then 20 years late, in the field he run fast remembering his childhood forgot to stop then go BANG on the wall, then his dead. All of that happen because of just a bus, hmmm cool!

DE_dust DE_dust

Camper!

Go Camper! Once a comper... Always a Camper. :D

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

Poor Dumbass

HAHAHA! People are begging for more funny scenes.
Why won't they make their own, it's very hard to do those scenes. :P
HAHAHA! The gun hates newbie. Xd

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

This game somehow feels heart warming if you play as Dan Norton, its either you chuckle with the silly yet good advances of the ai or deny the advances and get guilt-tripped by the ai being all sad. Being nice or rude has its own features that somehow reaches to your heart.

As for the Hershal Cook rote its a funny business between you and the ai, and its very funny and entertaining. I cant believe i spent 30 minutes very this short game just to check out all the possibilities. The music suits the game very well.

Ultimate Tank War Ultimate Tank War

Yeah, boring game but much better than others.
I played this game on hard mode and only failed twice, and those fails are on level 1. Its kinda hard playing on hard mode but if you get past level 1 its much easier. The technique is to let the enemy reduce the numbers on the base then steal it when you think you can steal it from them and never let the enemy get bases it will be a bad thing. The game is really easy because you only need numbers and now power. Although you need power at first though. First is to maximize your first unit while upgrading how fast you make money and make units. Its quantity over power.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Can't... Get past the lever puzzle at Godcat temple... help... *dies*

Redrum - Schwartztee Redrum - Schwartztee

Cool

Cool, it can be used to irritate someone. :)
HAHA! Better Download this. :)

-:HaloTopic:- CC Transitions -:HaloTopic:- CC Transitions

Heyy

I liked the techno thing! :D
How many days or hours you make this song?

Patheon VI Patheon VI

Cool

Cool song dude!
by the way at the start what kaind of it is? Panda?

CarrotSoup CarrotSoup

Did you just use ms paint to draw this?
Because I can't believe that this is even human made.
Its not as crappy as mines lol
I'm not really good at drawing on the computer Bl
I'll give you my 4.5 because its impossible for me to achieve this kind of drawing when it comes to computer.

.:MLP Rainbow Dash:. .:MLP Rainbow Dash:.

Ahhh! She's so kawai!! I'd like an stuff toy that looks like her. <3