Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

This game somehow feels heart warming if you play as Dan Norton, its either you chuckle with the silly yet good advances of the ai or deny the advances and get guilt-tripped by the ai being all sad. Being nice or rude has its own features that somehow reaches to your heart.

As for the Hershal Cook rote its a funny business between you and the ai, and its very funny and entertaining. I cant believe i spent 30 minutes very this short game just to check out all the possibilities. The music suits the game very well.

Ultimate Tank War Ultimate Tank War

Yeah, boring game but much better than others.
I played this game on hard mode and only failed twice, and those fails are on level 1. Its kinda hard playing on hard mode but if you get past level 1 its much easier. The technique is to let the enemy reduce the numbers on the base then steal it when you think you can steal it from them and never let the enemy get bases it will be a bad thing. The game is really easy because you only need numbers and now power. Although you need power at first though. First is to maximize your first unit while upgrading how fast you make money and make units. Its quantity over power.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Can't... Get past the lever puzzle at Godcat temple... help... *dies*

Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1 Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1

Some pro tips:

1. Playing the game with the barbarian class is more easy than the other class. Scout uses too much energy but haves a good agility which improves dodge chance. Scout is like the weaker version of the class barbarian but the scout has the advantages on arena mode after reaching level 40 and getting all the skills. The scout is also useful for opening chest after getting the picklock skill. The shaman is also good but it will be hard from the start, the easy part of the shaman is after getting the skill mana spring. The shaman isn't good at doing boss fights. Also you can easily get a good staff after beating Earthcaller Thorntusk.

2. If you're not a scout, always carry 2 skeleton keys with you. And only open damaged chest and heavy chest. Those chest contains a good loot specially heavy chest since it has a change of having a rare item.

3. The doom frog is the easiest boss in the arena. It only just have a health of more than 9,000. But beware, you should stun or silence the doom frog after a few rounds (5-8 rounds maybe) because it will cast a skill "doom" which will damage you for more than 22,000 which will instantly kill your character even if you have the strongest armor. Also killing the doom frog will drop a ring that will increase your stamina by 15 and agility by 20. It will also increase critical chances spell and melee. And also after beating the doom frog will make the game boring because it will be the last boss on arena mode. But it will unlock the secret medal.

The Possible Quiz The Possible Quiz

Dear Renna, the song is really good and funny.
And the game is really easy but I get a -50 score, but I can't help myself but to laugh at how stupid I am. XD

Breast Cancer Quiz Breast Cancer Quiz

This is pretty helpful to those who will become doctors in the future.
But this needs an improvement though, it needs more question.
BTW I downloaded the main theme. I like it because its relaxing to the ears.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Cheat code

press the "How many times can you press this button" 666 times and a cheat code will show up

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Heyy

Nice tutorial! I really like it! Well I've red all pages. >_<
It took me 1 hour, or maybe more than 1 hour. HEHEHE!
This thing really thought me almost everything about arts.

Arigato! :D

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

I don't know

I kinda hate the boring music.
it's annoying men.
I hate it!

...from outer space ...from outer space

BULLSHIT!

BAD GRAPHICS BAD CONTROLS!