View Profile darkminister48

All 17 Movie Reviews

Cool!

He just waited for the then he became the fastest runner in the whole world. >_<
Well when he raced with cars and lose, it changed his faith then go do bad things then go to prison then 20 years late, in the field he run fast remembering his childhood forgot to stop then go BANG on the wall, then his dead. All of that happen because of just a bus, hmmm cool!

Camper!

Go Camper! Once a comper... Always a Camper. :D

Poor Dumbass

HAHAHA! People are begging for more funny scenes.
Why won't they make their own, it's very hard to do those scenes. :P
HAHAHA! The gun hates newbie. Xd

Cool!

Cool grapchics, movie time was short, the characters does't say much words, cool music. There is so many flaws and advantage in this animation. :)) Next time can you make it funny, OK?
I liked all of our animation de_dust 2 ~ de_aztec ~ de_dust ~ Well all of the are cool exept for de_mansion, hahaha it has poor graphics. :)

Good

What a very good story, a happy ending, haha their friendship was touching. :)

Cool!

Tom Fulp's Present is funny hahaha!
Poor pico! He did't recieve the big chainsaw and the cool looking dagger from Dad n me. HAHAHA! Happy Birthday Pico! :P

HAHAHA!

In every CS game lagger never killed any playes.
Hahaha! Why did the bomb didn't explode while FD God and Swat was fighting?
HAHAHA! I liked the part when "SWAT" is defusing the bomb. It was like magic hahahaha!
He defused it by just moving his hands and by looking at it.
Still he defused da bomb! HAHAHA!
Very funny.

ohh Yeah!

Go Dumbass show them the way! :P

Nice

nice one dude! Your stupid looking animation maked me laugh because it looks so stupid! hahaha
You tricked us but still good work!
PS i voted 5 for you.

cool

cool animation! robot and rock sex, discusting but its still cool.

I play games when I'm bored, I watch anime when I have free time. Here's my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112787768/

Zyrille @darkminister48